Sunday, February 28, 2010

How Is It Going?

Today marks our second month completed in The Challenge. How is it going? In two months time we have completed the books of Genesis and Luke, Acts and 1 Chronicles. We have made significant progress through Psalms and 2 Chronicles, and begun to read Exodus!

Can you believe we are already 1/6 of the way through The Challenge?

Have you had some days where you have felt like throwing in the towel? I know I have.

Have you had some days where you have felt like God was speaking directly to you through the day's reading? I have.

Have you had some days where you wanted to keep reading? I have.

I've never read through the entire Bible in a year. I'm so excited about how far I've come. This has been a good discipline for me, and a real blessing.

If you are behind in The Challenge, start back up with today's reading. Most of us are going to miss a day here or there. The important thing is that we don't let that miss derail our entire challenge. Thanks for taking this journey with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment